[email protected] recognizes individuals in the Cloudflare community for their contributions to customers and partners of Cloudflare that benefit the Cloudflare ecosystem. We want to know from you, who in the Cloudflare Community do you think is an [email protected]?
In 2018 we started [email protected] to recognize Cloudflare Community leaders that help others on the Community forums, at industry events, and on social media. Today, we open nominations for 2023 MVPs!
The [email protected] Ask
- Skill - demonstrated knowledge of Cloudflare feature detail with demonstrated experience using Cloudflare
- Contribution - help other Cloudflare customers on the Community Forum and social channels
- Outspoken - Respected Cloudflare champion
- Identifiable contributions to the Cloudflare Community such as posts, articles, testimonials, blogs, community mentoring, and social promotion
- Contributions to the Workers Community
- Community contributions that enable self-support
- Contribute locally to Cloudflare by hosting meetups and Cloudflare Community events
- Advocate and support the development of Cloudflare skills
- Individuals nominated by any Cloudflare employee, Cloudflare Customer, or Cloudflare Community Member
- Nominations accepted on an on-going basis
- An MVP nomination team from community, product management, sales, solution engineering and support review the nominations and notify selected members
- MVP nominations are welcome at any time, we will be adding new MVPs on a regular basis.
- Submit your nomination along with a brief statement that explains the reason for the recognition. These can be submitted via:
- A reply to this thread @mentioing the member, or
- For users with sufficient Community Trust Level, via a private message to @cloonan, or
- Via email to community AT Cloudflare DOT com with a subject of [email protected]
Comments, questions, & nominations are welcomeand appreciated.
The Cloudflare Community Team