Changes this week:
- Improve error messages coming from the WebCrypto API.
- Updated V8: 9.0 → 9.1
Changes in an earlier release:
- WebCrypto: Implement JWK export for RSA, ECDSA, & ECDH.
- WebCrypto: Add support for RSA-OAEP
- WebCrypto: HKDF implemented.
- Fix recently-introduced backwards clock jumps in Durable Objects.
- WebCrypto.generateKey(), when asked to generate a key pair with algorithm RSA-PSS, would instead return a key pair using algorithm RSASSA-PKCS1-v1_5. Although the key structure is the same, the signature algorithms differ, and therefore signatures generated using the key would not be accepted by a correct implementation of RSA-PSS, and vice versa. Since this would be a pretty obvious problem, but no one ever reported it to us, we guess that currently no one is using this functionality on Workers.