Changes this week:
- Durable Objects storage API now supports listing keys by prefix.
- Improved error message when a single request performs more than 1000 KV operations to make clear that a per-request limit was reached, not a global rate limit.
wrangler devpreviews should now honor non-default resource limits, e.g. longer CPU limits for those in the Workers Unbound beta.
- Fixed off-by-one line numbers in worker exceptions.
- Exceptions thrown in a Durable Object’s
fetch()method are now tunneled to its caller.
- Fixed a bug where a large Durable Object response body could cause the Durable Object to become unresponsive.