Changes this week:
- The instanceof operator now recognizes WebAssembly modules as instances of WebAssembly.Module.
- Fixed a bug which caused spurious “daemonDown” errors when running workers packaged as apps under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in ReadableStreams’ Reader.read(), Request/Response.text(), and similar “consume body” functions, which translated disconnections into EOFs.
- Fixed a bug which prevented origin disconnections from propagating to the client while passively streaming responses with a Content-Length header, and disconnections which occurred in the middle of chunks while passively streaming responses with a Transfer-Encoding: chunked header.
- The Cache API now throws a helpful error, rather than an “internal error”, when it tries to parse an invalid URL.
- Fixed a bug which made certain exceptions thrown by Cache.put() uncatchable.
- Updated V8.
- Stability improvements.