Runtime release notes covering the past few weeks:
- Increased total per-request Cache.put() limit to 5GiB.
- Increased individual Cache.put() limits to the lesser of 5GiB or the zone’s normal cache limits (https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172516-Understanding-Cloudflare-s-CDN).
- Added a helpful error message explaining AES decryption failures.
- Some overload errors were erroneously being reported as daemonDown (1105) errors. They have been changed to exceededCpu (1102) errors, which better describes their cause.
- More “internal errors” were converted to useful user-facing errors.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.