1315 error code after paid bill

What is the name of the domain?

tuoitre.biz

What is the error number?

What is the error message?

Refer to https://cfl.re/3VUQyyL for assistance. The zone you are trying to upgrade is marked as Do Not Upgrade. (Code: 1315)

What is the issue you’re encountering

I just bought the domain name tuoitre.biz from someone else, but when I added the website to my cloudflare, I received the error: “The zone you are trying to upgrade is marked as Do Not Upgrade. (Code: 1315)”. After researching, I realized that it was because the previous owner had not paid the bill in that account, then they paid that bill. but I still can’t add the website to my cloudflare. I have attached the payment invoice. Hope the support team can help me.

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

paid bill

Screenshot of the error

You’ll need to follow these directions here, Billing, Plans & Subscription Questions

2 Likes

The person who sold me the website paid the invoice and removed the website from his Cloudflare account. Right now I don’t know what else to do. Because it is a free plan, I cannot create a ticket to ask for support.

Accounts on any plan, including free, can create a billing support request. Be sure to choose Billing when submitting the request.

1 Like

thanks <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.