13,000 people were scammed out of $8,000,000 today, asking for Cloudflare's help!

We have encountered a fraudulent website using Cloudflare CDN service, can we ask Cloudflare for help in providing the fraudster’s real website IP, and related registration information?

Today a blockchain mining project (Shark Defi) ran away with more than 13,000 investors’ funds from various countries around the world, accumulating more than $8,000,000.

As the project was run by an anonymous team, they are now completely out of touch and have shut down their website.
Upon enquiry, their website uses Cloudflare’s CDN service, making it impossible for victims to trace the real IP of the site, so hopefully we can get some help here.

Scam website Domains.
() **sharkdefi.com** **sharktron.com** **sharkinvest.io** **diceshark.com** ()

I hope that Cloudflare provides the source IP of the above domain, registered email, payment account, registration / login IP and other relevant personal information.

Forgive our request, we have no better way, only to plead for Cloudflare’s help!!!
Hopefully, the crooks will be caught soon to prevent more unfortunate occurrences like this.

1 Like

We have encountered a fraudulent website using Cloudflare CDN service, can we ask Cloudflare for help in providing the fraudster’s real website IP, and related registration information?

Today a blockchain mining project (Shark Defi) ran away with more than 13,000 investors’ funds from various countries around the world, accumulating more than $8,000,000.

As the project was run by an anonymous team, they are now completely out of touch and have shut down their website.
Upon enquiry, their website uses Cloudflare’s CDN service, making it impossible for victims to trace the real IP of the site, so hopefully we can get some help here.

Scam website Domains.

sharkdefi.com
sharktron.com
sharkinvest.io
diceshark.com

I hope that Cloudflare provides the source IP of the above domain, registered email, payment account, registration / login IP and other relevant personal information.

Forgive our request, we have no better way, only to plead for Cloudflare’s help!!!
Hopefully, the crooks will be caught soon to prevent more unfortunate occurrences like this.

1 Like

Cloudflare will not provide that data but you can report it at cloudflare.com/abuse and they will take necessary steps if applicable and contact the host.

At the same time you should also contact the responsible authorities and law enforcement.

After site was down I contacted support and they actually told me to send another 1000trx and they could get my investments back to me. See screenshot.

1 Like