Hello, the error 1000 means DNS points to prohibited IP this is a result of cloudflare halting your request which maybe a result of
- An A record within your Cloudflare DNS app points to a Cloudflare IP address.
- Your Cloudflare DNS A or CNAME record references another reverse proxy (such as an nginx web server that uses the proxy_pass function) that then proxies the request to Cloudflare a second time.
- The request X-Forwarded-For header is longer than 100 characters.
- The request includes two X-Forwarded-For headers.
To fix this
- If an A record within your Cloudflare DNS app points to a Cloudflare IP address, update the IP address to your origin web server IP address.
- There is a reverse-proxy at your origin that sends the request back through the Cloudflare proxy. Instead of using a reverse-proxy, contact your hosting provider or site administrator to configure an HTTP redirect at your origin.
You may also want to check that cloudflare IP’s are not blocked, it can cause errors. Make sure none of the IP’s on this page (IP Ranges | Cloudflare) are blocked. If they are, unblock them. If they are not blocked, try allowing them or setting them to bypass in your firewall rules in your cloudflare dashboard.
I hope to hear back soon!