1.1.1.3 DNS blocking launch of Silicondust HDhomerun software

I have been using HDhomerun made by Silicondust. It has been working fine for years. All host that stream from this digital TV tuner device broke at the same time. Only 1 host, an Apple TV, is still able to work. I changed my DNS away from 1.1.1.3 to the Dns provided by my ISP, Comcast/Xfinity. It works fine now. I love the filtering service provided by Cloudflare and would like to switch back. This is a request to add the IP lookup via DNS for Silicondust and the HDhomerun software.

I am observing the same issue with ui.hdhomerun being blocked by Cloudflare 1.0.0.3. Please unblock. This is a TV tunner receiving over the air TV programs. Thank you

1 Like

Does 1.1.1.2 or 1.1.1.1 work at all or just 1.1.1.3 is the issue here? :thinking:

I don’t see hdhomerun.com neither silicondust.com being miscategorized by the Cloudflare Radar why wouldn’t they open and/or resolve as far as both websites resolve over 1.1.1.3 :thinking:

Or this is rather related to the hardware/softare more than Cloudflare?

Otherwise, my best guess would be as it might be like that due to the content type they’re serving, if so (while using Cloudflare).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.