1.1.1.1 Not accessible (no reply after ldn-b5-link.telia.net)


#1

Hi, the new dns server 1.1.1.1 is not working for me, I tried with several Internet providers and it’s not working in all of them.
here is the output of tracepath:
image
Thanks.


#2

Also, not working in many parts of Europe as of 2 hours ago.


#3

Could you send your source IP to [email protected] so we can check it out?


#4

Same Problem here…

traceroute to 1.1.1.1 (1.1.1.1), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
1 gateway (192.168.1.1) 0.219 ms 0.187 ms 0.168 ms
2 62.155.244.150 (62.155.244.150) 10.141 ms 10.149 ms 10.516 ms
3 * * *
4 62.157.250.38 (62.157.250.38) 15.723 ms 15.743 ms 15.742 ms
5 etrunk32.milano1.mil.seabone.net (195.22.211.37) 37.479 ms 37.476 ms 36.971 ms
6 * * *
7 * * *
8 * * *
9 * * *
10 * * *
11 * * *
12 * * *
13 * * *
14 * * *
15 * * *
16 * * *
17 * * *
18 * * *
19 * * *
20 * * *
21 * * *
22 * * *
23 * * *
24 * * *
25 * * *
26 * * *
27 * * *
28 * * *
29 * * *
30 * * *


#5

This looks to be an issue with Telecom Italia Sparkle, I have a case open with them about it.


#6

This seems strage as I am passing through the same node, but have no problems.

traceroute to 1.1.1.1 (1.1.1.1), 64 hops max, 52 byte packets
 1  172.20.10.1 (172.20.10.1)  2.187 ms  0.996 ms  0.971 ms
 2  * * *
 3  172.17.176.166 (172.17.176.166)  8.412 ms
    172.17.176.160 (172.17.176.160)  8.420 ms
    172.17.176.162 (172.17.176.162)  8.812 ms
 4  172.17.176.81 (172.17.176.81)  9.751 ms
    172.17.176.120 (172.17.176.120)  9.230 ms
    172.17.176.132 (172.17.176.132)  8.663 ms
 5  172.19.242.17 (172.19.242.17)  13.861 ms  14.532 ms  12.104 ms
 6  etrunk46.milano50.mil.seabone.net (195.22.196.182)  12.360 ms
    etrunk45.milano1.mil.seabone.net (93.186.128.96)  12.012 ms  11.671 ms
 7  ae11.milano58.mil.seabone.net (195.22.208.79)  14.161 ms  11.792 ms  11.879 ms
 8  cloudflare.milano58.mil.seabone.net (195.22.196.97)  11.877 ms  12.210 ms  11.928 ms
 9  1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com (1.1.1.1)  11.706 ms  12.202 ms  11.419 ms

#7

We got confirmation from Seabone the issue should be resolved.


#8

It didn’t solved the problem yet.
Here is the traceoute output from now:

PING 1.1.1.1 (1.1.1.1) 56(84) bytes of data.
— 1.1.1.1 ping statistics —
500 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 510978ms

Thanks!


#9

Solved!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

localhost ~]$ traceroute 1.1.1.1
traceroute to 1.1.1.1 (1.1.1.1), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
 1  gateway (192.168.1.1)  0.222 ms  0.165 ms  0.160 ms
 2  62.155.244.150 (62.155.244.150)  7.528 ms  10.240 ms  10.232 ms
 3  * * *
 4  62.157.250.38 (62.157.250.38)  30.614 ms  30.605 ms  30.611 ms
 5  et11-3-0.franco71.fra.seabone.net (195.22.211.199)  29.082 ms  29.083 ms  29.770 ms
 6  cloudflare.franco71.fra.seabone.net (195.22.214.193)  30.552 ms  29.215 ms  29.771 ms
 7  1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com (1.1.1.1)  28.595 ms  28.139 ms  27.524 ms