0xbase 1016 but did not :search:

Error 1016

Ray ID: 84d7651828ec0c9d •2024-01-30 05:43:01 UTC

Origin DNS error

May I ask you’re experiencing this error at your own Website or while visiting someone else’s? :thinking:

If it’s yours, have you’ve already checked for any possible clue and troubleshooting steps about the 1016 error you’re experiencing with your site by the following article from below? :thinking:

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation (example[dot]com) here so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some more feedback information about the issue? :thinking:

Hi, thanks for trying to help. I am visiting another site, not my own. Its a site something I was trading crypto on through Trust Wallet.
Oxbase.vip

I am sorry to hear you’ve experienced this so far.

Thank you for taking a notice and wiriting here about it.

Seems like a typo? Should be 0 (zero) right? :thinking:

However, neither works for me I also got 1016 presented.
Hopefully the owner would see and post a topic here for help, otherwise could be it’s already working on to find a solution to this.

We cannot do anything here, it’s up to the domain owner.

Until then, I’d suggest you to try some other Website for the purpose you were using it.
We have to be patient until this becomse resolved :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for the note and advice. Yes, it’s a zero.

I believe I’ve been scammed. I used that site to access funds for trading in a crypto account. Live and learn!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.